RE: NPF and port forwarding?

Have you setup routing to get that working prior to trying NPF?

Scott...
-----Original Message-----
From: netbsd-users-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost <netbsd-users-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost> On Behalf Of Mirko Thiesen
Sent: June 11, 2023 3:19 PM
To: netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: NPF and port forwarding?

I've been trying for quite some time now to get port forwarding working with NPF - but to no avail.

I have a system with several NICs, all of which are directly connected to the Internet and each with its own IPv4 address, so I don't need any NAT. What I do want though is connections hitting a particular NIC at port x to be forwarded to port y on the same NIC.

Would someone be so kind as to tell me what exactly I have to put in my npf.conf to achieve this? I don't seem to have any luck with any of the examples in the documentation.

Thanks in advance.