Re: CentOS emulation

Fekete Zoltán <fekete.zoltan%minux.hu@localhost> writes:

> I want to experiment with CentOS on my NetBSD box. Is it enough if I
> set up kernel, /proc, /dev, then copy the contents of /etc and /lib64
> from a real CentOS installation over /linux/emul? Is there any further
> specific task I should consider?

/emul/linux, not the other way around.

You might want /usr/bin from a minimal system, if you are running things
that want Linux-flavored tools.

Not sure it's enough, but it sounds like the right path to head down.
netbsd-10 is better than 9, surely and current better still if there are
newish or just newly-encountered-in-netbsd-emul syscalls.  You might
have to implement some more.