Re: ctwm focus on new window?

On Tue, 6 Jun 2023, Rhialto wrote:
ctwm is also in pkgsrc and that version is newer.
If you change some code and make it nicely optional (personally I think
it is far too dangerous if new windows take the focus away from wherever
it is: what if you're in the middle of typing a password?) it could be
merged upstream.

Yes, the idea is to give focus and move the pointer to the newly
created window by a keybinding. I think that is a reasonable
behaviour.