Re: Files I cannot delete/chown/chmod as root?

> Jan Schaumann <jschauma%netmeister.org@localhost> wrote:
>>yancm%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
>>> On NetBSD 9_3_Stable, amd64, long time user...
>>>
>>> I have ended up with some files that I am unable to delete as root.
>>> # ls -las
>>
>>Try adding '-o' to see file flags.  Looks to me like
>>you might have 'schg' set on the file.
>>
>>ls -lo $file
>>chflags noschg $file

I thought this would be trivial once I knew these flags existed, but my
system is not letting me change the flags on these files?

# ls -laso
total 6
2 drwxrwxrwx  3 root  wheel    -    512 May 18 09:39 ./
2 drwxrwxrwx  4 root  wheel    -    512 May 18 09:50 ../
2 drwxr-xr-x  2 root  privoxy  schg 512 May 18 09:39 @test_26381_tmp_SRC/
# chflags noschg @test_26381_tmp_SRC
chflags: @test_26381_tmp_SRC: Permission denied
chflags: @test_26381_tmp_SRC: Permission denied