Re: NetBSD emulation : application stack trace

On 2023-04-09 04:07, Mayuresh wrote:
On Sat, Apr 08, 2023 at 11:01:02AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> I suspect that it is trying to use futexes that are not correctly emulated
> in NetBSD.

Absolutely! It's futex.

Just curious - has futex been emulated better in later kernel versions?
(On this setup I am on 9.2.)

Not well enough to run the Vivado installer, that was the main thing I
wanted to run.

There is a branch from -current with the improved code but it hasn't been rebased in a while. I have a local merge of sys/kern/sys_futex.c in my tree that seems to work on an old single CPU machine but not on a newer multi-core
one.