Re: NetBSD emulation : application stack trace

- Incompatible libraries? But as the trace shows it's only libc.6 and
   libpthread.0 that are from the SuSE emulation. Rest is within the
   product's own libraries.

SUSE binaries provided by pkgsrc are REALLY old. We would REALLY
appreciate it if someone(TM) could update. But no one volunteers ;)

(IMO, compat-Linux packages should be converted to more sustainably-
maintainable structure. But I have no idea at the moment.)

What happens if
(1) install a recent version of Linux to Ext2 or Ext3 partition,
(2) mount_ext2fs(8) that partition onto /emul/linux,
(3) install your application there.

Alternatively, you can manually extract and install RPM's with
pkgsrc/pkgtools/rpm2pkg. I installed userland of Fedora 36 this
menner with helps by hackish handmade scripts ;) It works just
fine for my purposes.

Thanks,
rin