Re: Blocklistd + postfix

> More generally, how does one discover which NetBSD daemons can trigger
> blocklistd events?

The calls to register events with blocklistd are all provided by
a library, so ldd(1) on a binary gives you a very strong hint.
For example:

$ ldd /usr/sbin/sshd		# NetBSD 8-stable
	[...]
	-lblacklist.0 => /usr/lib/libblacklist.so.0
	[...]

Being a shared lib, it could also *not* be in such a list but still
be dynamically loaded.  Which is why I'd rather prefer to have any
use of bl[ao]cklistd mentioned in the man page.  Which, alas,  happens
not to be the case for sshd(8).

> Is it possible for the NetBSD postfix to trigger blocklistd events?

For what it's worth, nothing in /usr/libexec/postfix uses the lib.

						Martin Neitzel