Re: Linux emulation: locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid

On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 10:54:58AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> On both Linux and NetBSD LANG=en_US.UTF-8 is same. Tried change it to C,
> tried setting LC_ALL etc but these did not have any effect.

It turns out, whatever env vars I was experimenting with were being
overwritten by the product's scripts internally. Setting LC_ALL=C inside
those scripts solved this.

Great to see Linux emulation letting me use such a complex piece of
software on NetBSD nearly seamlessly.

--
Mayuresh