Re: TOTP apps, and WebAuthn recommended devices?

On 23.03.23 14:51, Greg Troxel wrote:
2FA is increasingly required, which is fine, but I wonder about
strategies for coping as a NetBSD user.

One thing is TOTP.  There are Android apps from f-droid (which suits me
but not everyone), and there is vaultwarden which should allow bitwarden
to do TOTP.  I wonder if there are good TOTP programs in pkgsrc and what
people recommend.

The other thing is WebAuthn which is apparently the new U2F.  I'd like
to get some security keys for this, probably 3 (carry, non-carried
backup, offsite cold storage) for long-term availability.  What devices
are recommended, meeting >    work on GNU/Linux and macOS

Another one is GAShell, https://github.com/TechtonicSoftware/GAShell