Mounting Linux swap, during or post installation

Hi,,

Parallel to my other ongoing thread (Can't install NetBSD to ffs2
partition, no errors), I also have this other question:

- gpt sees the 8GB Linux swap partition as index 7:
https://i.ibb.co/XxVy1M9/gpt-show-wd0.jpg

- dk sees the Linux swap partition as dk8 (FFS2)

Question:

- Do i have to edit the Linux swap partition to have it recognised as
swap by NetBSD?

I am pretty sure we discussed it at length a few weeks ago on irc but
I didn't save the chat.

--
Ottavio Caruso