Re: Cybersquatters and netbsd.ru domain

https://www.cnews.ru/articles/kiberskvotting_zakony_rossii_neodnoznachny

Interesting, it seems there's a way to handle it within the Russian Federation without going through a UDRP *1: by addressing the Moscow Arbitration Court which is accustomed to those disputes.

If previous ownership can be shown plus TNF supports the action, I guess it could be worth a try indeed. But 10k rub isn't that a big amount and the time spend to organize all this will eventually exceed that. However I am interested, do you think there's a simple way to file a complain to that court without hiring a layer?

*1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Domain-Name_Dispute-Resolution_Policy