Re: Build original Csh on Linux and FreeBSD.

On 3/09/2022 8:26 pm, Matheus wrote:
Csh is a hard-link to Tcsh in FreeBSD. NetBSD contains the sources of the original Csh, but FreeBSD doesn't.
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=csh
https://man.netbsd.org/csh
I was hoping I could build Csh's sources under other Unix systems, but that seems inviable.