acpi problems

Hi All,

I wanted to report this a long time ago but as usual I did not have enough time. Now, when upgrading from 9.2 to 9.3 (using sysupgrade) the issue hit me again as I took over the boot menu changes accidentally which removed the boot option to boot without ACPI. The box I have has a MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON MAX WIFI motherboard with amd ryzen 5 3600x and a radeon r9 nano gfx card. All that works fine (with NetBSD 9.3 as well) if I boot without acpi. If acpi is on, the system freezes -at least I never get the x logon screen. The last thing I see is the cursor in the top left corner on a black screen. Earlier I tried to generate a suitable xorg.conf to get the r9 nano work but never succeeded. So currently it works if acpi is off (I guess again) with a vesa driver.

Does anyone have any idea how acpi and the r9 nano block "each other"?

Thanks&regards,
r0ller