Re: USING NETBSD ON LINODE?

	hello.  thanks so much for your reply and the link to your blog post.  I'm almost there,
but I've run into something that seems very simple, but is currently tripping me up.
How do I specify "Direct Disk" as a kernel in the configuration creation or update step?  I'm
using something like the following to specify the configuration parameters.
However,  this isn't working.

/usr/pkg/bin/linode-cli linodes config-update <linodes id> <config-id> \
--helpers.updatedb_disabled true \
 --label nbsmtp1_bootinstall \
--kernel Direct-Disk \
--devices.sda.disk_id <disk-id>(a) \