Hyperlink urls in Alpine email

I use Alpine email for my SDF account on my NetBSD machine. I do run X so I have access to Firefox, but I don't have graphical access to SDF mail and use a uxterm window to ssh into their mail server. By the way their server runs NetBSD 9.1. Anyway, I can't cofigure their Alpine running on their server to click on a hyperlink go to a webpage like the I could if I was on their server using their browser, not my ssh connection. I've tried to use the select, press shift & printscreen, and it works to shift & insert to a terminal window just fine, but not to firefox. Any ideas, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Clay

By the way, I's running NetBSD Bootdog.attlocal.net 9.99.96
which is a very nice computer OS. Thanks much to all the developers.