doomlegacy Qs

I found an awesome Doom episode I want to play (Final Neodoom).
But the wad is in .pk3 format, and wont work with doomlegacy.

Is there a package that allows conversion of .pk3 wads to
original wad format?

I have since found a 64b texture wad-file that allows for more
realistic weapon pics, and explosions, along with 1.07 GB .zip
file of DOOM resources, and 3 600 MB ISO-images of DOOM
stuff.

Any ideas regarding organizing, and packaging this stuff?
It would be my first attempt at making a package.