Re: Arcticfox

Hi,

nia wrote:
> greetz,
>
> I just packaged up arcticfox in pkgsrc and it seems to run well on
> NetBSD (enough to watch youtube). It's a fork of Firefox with tons
> of backported fixes that aims to target platforms like powerpc and
> mips.

Oh, that's nice to hear, being one of the main authors behind it... cool
that there is some interest-

It has a couple specific issues on NetBSD regarding WebGL, but I do
relularly test it to build on NetBSD i386, amd64.
It also builds on Sparc64, but will crash on startup (as on Linux, so
not specific to NetBSD.

> If anyone wants to try building it on some "unusual" NetBSD platforms,
> I'd love to hear from you.

I'd love to hear if it compiles and works on arm and PPC 32 or 64, since
on Linux it compiles and runs on these.

Anybody up to MIPS32 LE ? It used to run on Linux, but does no longer
for me.

Hints & help welcome.

Riccardo