Re: USB stick error message

Thank you Michael, but I cannot justify taking up anymore of your valuable time on this problem. I only purchased my first USB stick a scant few years ago, and only then because my wife wanted to use one on her Mac. I've never felt a need to have one around, although I'm sure they're all kinds of fun for many.

Thank you for coming to my rescue so many times over the years!

--
These are not the droids you are looking for.