Re: OT - I have a NUC

On Sun, 10 Oct 2021, Martin Husemann wrote:

Nothing obivous here. The SSD you replaced had a SATA connector?

It matched in overall appearance things termed "SATA" in some of the youtube videos I watched. Measures 4" x 2.75". It is labeled "Solid State Drive."

I am brand new to these sorts of drives.

--
"The existence of God is not an experimental issue in the way it was."

                       John Wisdom - "Gods" (1944)