Re: wdm rc script

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021, Martin Husemann wrote:

You should find it at /usr/pkg/share/examples/rc.d/wdm

And, of course there it is. If only I had looked in the location you suggested, rather than one I seem to have conjured out of pure cranial vapor lock, I would have found it. Imagine my embarassment.

Thank you.

--
What can be asserted without evidence can be
dismissed without evidence.