Re: FreeRADIUS instability

On Wed 29 Sep 2021 at 20:49:20 +0300, Dima Veselov wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> On 29.09.2021 20:18, Rhialto wrote:
> > On Wed 29 Sep 2021 at 09:09:06 -0700, Pawel S. Veselov wrote:
> > > Our next step is to recompile libc with debugging symbols and start
>
> > That should not be needed: if you install the "debug" sets, you should
> > get files in /usr/libdata/debug, in particular
> > /usr/libdata/debug/usr/lib/libc.so.*.debug
>
> Do I understand correctly that in case of using 9-STABLE I have to add
> MKDEGUG and MKDEBUGLIB to /etc/mk.conf and rebuild distribution sets
> to get debug symbols in specified location?

I suppose you could do that if you installed version you built yourself,
but for the normal amd64 9.2 release you find them at
https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-9.2/amd64/binary/sets/debug.tar.xz
and
https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-9.2/amd64/binary/sets/xdebug.tar.xz

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto