Re: About compat_linux

Hello All,

I am reading compat_linux manual page. In the manual page for
NetBSD-current, it says this.

"It is recommended that you install Linux packages that include
configuration files, etc under /emul/linux, to avoid naming conflicts
with possible NetBSD counterparts."

Does this mean that all the linux packages, including executables
should go into the shadow directory /emul/linux or /emul/linux32? Or
can we have the linux applications in other places, like /usr/pkg, or
/usr/bin, or even the home directory?

Regards
Riza