Re: /bin/sh fd 12

    Date:        Tue, 14 Sep 2021 21:26:43 +0700
    From:        Robert Elz <kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost>

  | the fix is almost done.

And it was committed.

But then it was just almost almost done ... now it should really be
almost done.

What I committed last night is OK, for normal sh use, but can
be made to exhibit somewhat weird behaviour if subjected to
exotic testing (trying to see how much of this really works, etc).

I have a much better fix (for the "fd 13" issue) being built for
testing now, but it won't be committed until much later today.

kre