Re: Modern Cyrus IMAP and Apache Guacamole on NetBSD?

On 9/09/2021 8:20 pm, Matthias Petermann wrote:

A while ago I added version 3.0.13 to pkgsrc-wip[1] because I needed the CalDAV/CardDAV functionality. This package should currently also be buildable to evaluate it. I can help with the configuration. In the future, I would like to bring this to a newer version - 3.4.2 is now stable. I will certainly tackle this in autumn, but I am always grateful for help as I am not yet a pkgsrc expert myself and have to learn a lot from other packages ;-)

Hey Matthias, thank you for the reply.

This seems like a fair bit of work and no-one else seems interested in it, and I certainly don't have the time or time to develop the skill to get pkgsrc to do it.  FreeBSD's ports has current Cyrus and current Guacamole etc, and it's a BSD UNIX, for my purposes, I think FreeBSD might be a better option for my purposes.

cheers

Carl