Re: NetBSD as IPSEC client with NAT-T / PSK / XAUTH - can't get it to work :-/

Hi Dima,

I just wanted to drop you a line and thank you again for your reply. It definitely helped me to understand IPSEC better. Unfortunately - or how you take it - fortunately there was another change in the framework conditions for my project, which means OpenVPN is back in the running. If that remains the case, I would suspend the IPSEC topic for the time being. I would still like to try it out for my own infrastructure and continue accordingly when the opportunity arises. I hope this will be before the start of autumn.

Many greetings
Matthias