Re: Driver for wireless card

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 01:37:47PM +0400, Michel von Behr wrote:
> Hi - I'm interested in installing NetBSD, but upon verification of hardware
> requirements, I realized my wireless card is not supported as of now (Wireless
> LAN: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11AX + Bluetooth 5.1). I would like to know if
> there is any expectation for it to get supported, or if any possible
> workaround could be considered.

I don't know if/when the card would be supported but a workaround I have used in the past is
to use a usb wifi adaptor, you can get some quite small ones to do the job. I have used
edimax adaptors in the past but you need to do some careful research to ensure the one you
get has a supported chipset.

--
Brett Lymn
--