Re: getting pkgsrc-wip with CVS

Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 6:04 PM Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 13 Jun 2021, Todd Gruhn wrote:
>>
>> > Is it possible to get  pkgsrc-wip using cvs ?
>>
>> No. You have to use git.

> Rats

If there's an actual problem using git, I'd be interested in hearing
about it.  If you just choose not to use it, or haven't spent the few
hours to be able to start, then that's of course your call, but I don't
see it as a pkgsrc-wip problem.   Lots of people have been getting
pkgsrc-wip and contributing and overall things seem fine, as far as I
can tell.