getgrnam() with nss

Greetings,

I have fresh 9.2 with nss_ldap working. I try to use dovecot on
this system, but dovecot fail to run with the message:

getgrnam(dovecot) failed: Operation not permitted

The group dovecot is located in LDAP and is accessible:
[root@mail01 dovecot]$ su -m dovecot -c "getent group dovecot"
dovecot:*:99

nssswitch.conf have this:
group:      files ldap
passwd:     files ldap

Adding group with same id to /etc/group helped and the message disappeared. That makes getgrnam() not using or not able to use
nsswitch for some reason.

This is suspicious: there is no problem with dovecot user also
I wonder syscall being not permitted.

Is that a dovecot problem using improper function or it is a
NetBSD's getgrnam() problem not using NSS?

--
Sincerely yours,
Dima Veselov