Re: Setting ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES in /etc/mk.conf

I'm difficult, and prefer to repeat with the var name e.g.

ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= cc-by-sa-v3.0
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= cc-by-sa-v4.0
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= cc-by-v4.0

makes it easier to grep for 'ACCEPT.*cc-by', for example. (I sometimes have different pkgsrc trees, with different license needs/wants)

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 at 18:39, Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
I like the delimiter idea. It makes it more readable.
Thanks