ANNOUNCE: mk-configure-0.37.0 -- portable build system friendly to BSD developers

Hi every one. I've just released mk-configure 0.37.0 and packaged it for pkgsrc (devel/mk-configure).
It is a build system, very similar to traditional BSD ones and, I think, friendly for those who uses *BSD.
Mk-configure uses bmake and allows to create software portable to other OSes just like autobloat,
cmake etc. but it is significantly smaller in size.

This release has been successfully tested on macOS, {Free,Open,Net}BSD, diverse Linuxes with GNU
and Musl libc, Solaris 11 and 10.