Re: Recommended web browser?

Hi,

nottobay wrote:
Are there any properly supported browsers? I'm fine with compiling one I just want one that works with cites like YouTube.

SeaMonkey & FireFox. You don't give us information about the specs of your system

However, if you dare compiling you may try ArcticFox - I try my best to keep it running on NetBSD and it does! Especially if you have an older spec machines you may like it, I have it running on my T30 ThinkPad Pentium-4 with NetBSD (or appreciate speed on a Xeon...). Runs nice also on a RaspberryPI 3 or 4, but I did test only Linux for now.

Riccardo