Re: Network very very slow... was iSCSI and jumbo frames

RVP <rvp%SDF.ORG@localhost> writes:

> On Tue, 2 Feb 2021, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
>
>> 	On qNAP, only a few ports are opened :
>> 	On NetBSD side, I can enable discard, but no inet/xinet runs on qNAP side.
>>

> So, no discard server or netcat on the NAS. Looks like you'll
> have to get a Linux arm version of netcat/nc from somewhere
> (try Debian?) and run it on the NAS for the net throughput test.
>
> -RVP

or.. ArchLinuxArm with its large repo..  you may have to bust it out of
the package but there is nearly everything there (shared library
dependency may be a problem, however).

--
Brad Spencer - brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost - KC8VKS - http://anduin.eldar.org