Re: Network very very slow... was iSCSI and jumbo frames

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021, BERTRAND Joël wrote:

	No, I have verified before my first message :

Can you do a pure network throughput like this:

On the NetBSD side:
$ PB=$((100*1000*1000/(32*1024)))
$ dd if=/dev/zero bs=32k count=10000 progress=$PB | nc -N nas 9123

On the NAS (Linux? because ethtool):
$ nc -l 9123 >/dev/null

You should see dots about once every second, and a final throughput
measurement from dd. You can use any other tool which doesn't touch
the disk like nttcp/ttcp.

-RVP