Re: Creating a GPT tab

    Date:        Sun, 24 Jan 2021 14:12:20 -0800
    From:        John Nemeth <jnemeth%cue.bc.ca@localhost>

  |      The tools won't replicate this, nor should they, as it is a
  | seriously broken setup.  To fix this setup, delete MBR parition 0.

Actually, it would take more than that...  The PMBR should cover the
entire drive, the one shown only accounted for the (unused except for
the partitioning headers) section before the start of the windows
partition.

This is even worse than when I looked at it before.   If this works
for anything at all (except perhaps ignoring the GPT partitions
entirely, and simply allowing access via the MBR to the windows
partition) then I suspect that indicates a bug somewhere.  It shouldn't.

kre