Re: AWS EC2 AMIs

I believe Jeff Rizzo maintains (or used to maintain) them.

Side note:
I maintain https://github.com/google/netbsd-gce for Google Compute
Engine. Unfortunately, we do not have official machine images
available on GCE. That requires some sort of "blessed" status for a
Cloud project. FreeBSD has it, we don't. Maybe it is time to inquire
again how to get that.

--
Benny

--