Possibly bug in sysinst on evbarm

Greetings,

I am trying to install NetBSD 9.1 on internal eMMC of
BPI-2P board. I am trying to use sysinst(8) method
bootstrapping from armv7.img which boots fine from
SD card.

Several questions upon installation:
1. The board must have dtb installed and armv7.img
does have proper gap before first partition, but
partitioning inside sysinst do not work - i can set any
numbers in start or size values of /boot partition - it
is created always as 32MB at the beginning of the target
disk. Is it a bug or I do something wrong?

2. u-boot SPL complains about wrong type of MSDOS
partition and in fact sysinst make it type 14 vs type
12 in armv7.img. Which values are right here?

3. /boot MSDOS partition is never populated after sysinst.
Is it normal?

Thanks in advance.

--
Sincerely yours,