Re: postfix for 2 domains on 1 vps 1 ip

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021, Bob Proulx wrote:

I apologize to the group for monopolizing the conversation with so many mail messages here today.

To 'monopolize' the list would necessitate you invoke magical power to reach into list subscriber's brains in order to restrain them from posting.

Most back-and-forth on lists is spawned by someone's desire to contend another's post, and your contributions are sufficiently authoritative that no contenders come forward.

Please omit apologies. They are almost always not to the point, for all the situations in which one finds them.

Simply put (not my forte -- but you knew that), we are all too busy absorbing what you do post to worry much about crafting replies, other than, as at least one of the faithful here present has, to say "Thank You!"

--
...it is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true.

                         Bertrand Russell (1928)