Re: postfix for 2 domains on 1 vps 1 ip

Multiple domains and certs with 1 http(s) server is straightforward.

As for postfix, many sources I saw said this wasn't possible without
having 2 IP addresses.
However, you can use an SNI map in postfix >3.4.0 -- see:
https://serverfault.com/questions/920436/set-up-certs-for-multiple-domains-in-postfix-and-dovecot

And the official documentation:
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#tls_server_sni_maps

Specifically, something like this should do:

main.cf
    # SNI map - make sure to compile with `postmap -F ...'
    tls_server_sni_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sni

/etc/postfix/sni
    test1.example.com /some/path/test1.pem
    test2.example.com /some/path/test2.pem

I haven't tried this myself, so any input from those with experience
is welcome.