Qt5, Qt Creator, Qt Webassembly and Qt Android experience

Hi All, It took some time but I finally created a readme in a github repo where I published my notes about my Qt adventures on NetBSD. It's not yet a guide or a how-to but I'll try to take a step in that direction. The only thing I'm not sure about is improving the Qt Android part as it seems I found a workaround for it that fits me better of which I also wrote a few sentences in the end. Anyhow, here's the link: https://github.com/r0ller/NetBSD-Qt-Notes Best regards, r0ller