urtwn TP-LINK TL-WN725N supported version

On NetBSD 9.1, for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3B I am looking to buy a USB Wifi
adapter. Going through man 'urtwn' and 'run' and availability in the
online shops I have shortlisted TP-LINK TL-WN725N.

The man page says v2 is supported for above product. Looks like what is
available for sale is v3. Could someone please confirm whether v3 would
work? The product spec mentions Linux as supported OS - not sure how much
to read into that.

--
Mayuresh