now with RFC2919 compliant List-ID header (sorry for the surprise change), was: Re: Header change in maling lists?

Thus wrote Mayuresh (mayuresh%acm.org@localhost):

> On Thu, Nov 05, 2020 at 02:20:07AM -0600, Bruce Anderson wrote:
> > Use:
> > * ^List-Id:.*current-users.NetBSD.org
>
> I adopted procmail, but curious why angled brackets are added to a string
> of the domain name form.

Because RFC2919 says the string should be in <>.

Sorry for the unannounced change, I prepared the change to RFC compliant
style, didn't get around to announce it and change it properly right away;
then forgot I did that and accidentially picked it up with the OS and
packages update of mail.NetBSD.org this week.

regards,
	spz