acpibat0 error message at terminal login

Hi.

I am in the process of setting up NetBSD to see if it will work for me as a daily machine.  I've started by building a virtual machine under Windows 10 using Hyper-V.  Install went fine, but at the login prompt I keep getting an error message, "acpibat0: failed to evaluate _IF: AE_ERROR".

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this error, at at the very least stop them from printing to the terminal?

Thanks.