Suggestions for a discrete NIC compatible with NetBSD 9.0

Hello!
I am running NetBSD 9.0 (release) on a system with an integrated NIC,
which is, from pcictl(8):

Intel PCH LAN (82578DM) Controller (ethernet network, revision 0x05)

It works. But I would like to add a network interface.
Maybe some of you remember my recent issues with NICs: therefore, before
blindly purchasing one, I would like to check out some candidates with
you: the card should be compatible with NetBSD.

I am looking for a discrete card, which is at least 10/100 Mbps full
duplex. Gigabit ethernet is optional but welcome. The case is Small Form
Factor, so the card should be Low Profile.

Available slots are: PCI, PCI Express x1, x4, x16. I am not sure about
the PCI Express version, but according to dmidecode it should be 2:

Type: x1 PCI Express 2
Type: x16 PCI Express 2

Any suggestions?
Bye!