Re: Where can I get a list of all "variable=value" that pkg_admin can set?

Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-usenet2012%yahoo.com@localhost> writes:

> set variable=value pkg ...
>
> Question: apart from "automatic=YES" for pkg_add and "rebuild=YES \*"
> for pkg_rolling-replace, is there any other practical use of the "set"
> command?

pkg_rr also uses unsafe_depends and unsafe_depends_strict

> Is there a list of all possible variables that pkg_admin can set, or
> is that it?

I believe pkg_admin can set arbitrary names -- this is basically like
properties on a variable in lisp.   The real question is what pays
attention to them.

Other than automatic, unsafe_depends, rebuild, I'm not aware of use of
this facility.