Re: NetBSD test suite

> Right now my older 2014 HP Pavilion is running the tests for the 14 Aug
> -current snapshot I installed last night. I have it set to:
>
> $ atf-run | tee ~/tests.log | atf-report
>
> Is anyone interested in these reports?

It is always interesting to see unexpected failures, especially on less
tested architectures.

We have amdd64, i386 and a few others covered pretty well in our automatic
and regular semi-automatic tests, you can find reports here:

	https://releng.NetBSD.org/test-results.html

(which shows -current to not be in a good shape), and there also is a
(right now slightly outdated) summary at the netbsd-10 branch prerequisites
page:

	https://wiki.NetBSD.org/releng/netbsd-10/

Martin