Re: dhcpcd refreshing lease very often.

On 12/08/2020 18:29, Roy Marples wrote:
Maybe some other process is listening on the bootpc port?
If you stop dhcpcd and do `netstat -laf inet | grep bootpc` is anything listed?
That command produced no output when dhcpdc was stopped.

When dhcpcd is running I see the following from that command:

udp        0      0  *.bootpc               *.*

If you start dhcpcd again does the port then show?

I'm guessing you are expecting the port number to show up in the ps output? Is that code in the 9.0-stable dhcpcd? Apart from the pid changing the ps output was identical:

 6777 ?      Ss     0:00.01 dhcpcd: [master] [ip4] [ip6]

Mike