Re: Booting CDs in Qemu

This helps a bit but still not quite there.  Adding the “-device qemu-xhci -device usb-tablet -machine q35” gets me to the BIOS menu screen, but even after setting the boot device to the CDROM it still doesn’t boot up to the rEFInd screen.  Also adding “-accel mvmm” didn’t hurt but didn’t get me any further in the boot.

So I’m assuming that there’s something uniquely special about the rEFInd CDROM and how it’s configured for UEFI booting that doesn’t agree with Qemu?

-bob