I finally bricked my NetBSD system

There's a long back-story to this event, but it's not important.

Suffice to say that I removed all the packages from my system, including the shell I like at /usr/pkg/bin/tcsh, and now all my attempts to login are rejected because the shell cannot be found.

Is there a work-around?

Thank you

--
 A test of right and wrong must be the means, one would
 think, of ascertaining what is right or wrong, and not a

                                  J. S. Mill