Re: pkgin error (possible workaround)

Hi Dima (all)!

I've found that the x86_64 and amd64 directories seem to be out of sync
on cdn.netbsd.org. In short, pkg_summary seems to be updated in x86_64
but not in amd64. For me the following simple workaround worked:

I modified the repository pointer in

/usr/pkg/etc/pkgin/repositories.conf

from:

http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/9.0/All

to:

http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/x86_64/9.0/All

then ran

# pkgin update

... and it now works just fine.

Why they are out of sync is "beyond my paygrade", and I leave it up to
pkgsrc powers that be to figure that one out. ;-)

				Cheers,
				  /Liman

kab00m%lich.phys.spbu.ru@localhost 2020-05-15 19:39 [+0300]:

--