Intel i915 garbage (slugginsh & choppy) video play back.

Hello:

Intel Dual Core T9300, Intel Intel(R) GM45 gpu.
this machine has a problem while playing video.
I guess I don't have hardware acceleration.
seeing Xorg log file I can say two drivers are loading specifically i965 and i915.
under linux it always uses i915 and plays back beautifully even 1080p and 4k video without cpu spike or high memory usage.
tried to specify sna and uxa as the acceleration method in xorg.conf nothing helped.
dmesg shows i915drmkms0: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 16 (i915drmkms0)
xorg log file:
https://0bin.net/paste/roERxYmWXhheo9hY#wSd11VWmrKjd7YPzDaYakjPzvHRVVMgeVFpH2PFw5SS
dmesg:
https://0bin.net/paste/PppJCaDXvBmTzxFI#7Tp-GT/G86DaN9iP0jBe6pReCu6KFg9gfEWNDpANbB9